79th Annual Michigan Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) Conference
March 6 - 8, 2019
Alt+Shift breakout sessions include:
- Assisting the Team with Assistive Technology by Carolyn O’Hearn and Ashley Rust
- Building CapAACity - Implementation of School-Wide AAC by Carolyn O’Hearn
- Don’t Get Stuck in the Math Mud, Use Concrete by Briana Bancroft
- From Research to Practice: Teaching Mathematics to Students with Significant Disabilities by Kate Fanelli
- Shared Reading for Students with Significant Disabilities by Megan Zell
- Writing for Students with Significant Disabilities by Megan Zell
The Michigan Council for Exceptional Children (MCEC) will hold their annual conference March 6-8, 2018 in Grand Rapids. Participants can expect strategies, solutions, and best practices for meeting academic, social, and emotional needs to better address the whole child.
For more information on the MCEC, please visit their MCEC website.