Council on Exceptional Children Special Education Convention and Expo 2019
January 29 - February 2, 2019
Plan now to attend
- Earn up to 23 professional development hours (PDHs).
- Attend sessions focused on the critical knowledge and skills that you need to help your students succeed inside and outside of the classroom.
- Connect with other special educators with whom you can exchange ideas, skills, resources, and practices.
- Have access to the most cutting-edge technology and the newest resources for your classroom in the Expo Hall.
What to expect in 2019
- Three general sessions that will inspire your practice
- 20 Strands & more than 400 sessions and posters
- Teacher2Teacher sessions
- Student Forum for teachers in training
- Learning Labs - hear about the latest new products from the professionals on the expo floor
- 20+ Pre- and Post-Convention Workshops (Separate fees apply)
Find more information at the CEC Convention website.
Event LocationIndiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225