Rehab Week 2019 - Toronto
June 24 - 28, 2019
Are you interested in pushing the field of Rehabilitation Technologies forward by exchanging your ideas and sharing your experiences with engineers, clinical researchers and clinicians from all around the world?
Then we would like to invite you to join us in making the RehabWeek 2019 an inspiring, innovative and successful event.
We are, for the forth time after 2011 in Zürich, 2015 in Valencia and 2017 in London combining four reputable international conferences in the field of rehabilitation technology for the RehabWeek 2019. The event takes place in Toronto, Canada, from June 24th-28th and will consist of the following conferences:
• The International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society (IFESS)
• The International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR)
• The International Industry Society in Advanced Rehabilitation Technology (IISART)
• The American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM)
• The Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA)
• The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO Canada)
Find more information on the Rehab Week website.