Dynavox Vmax with EyeMax
The EyeMax System can be used by people of all ages and cognitive abilities with direct vision in one or both eyes. It provides freedom for limited head movement, eliminating the need to manually focus the system. The EyeMax System can be used by individuals with Cerebral Palsy, ALS, spinal cord injuries and many
other genetic and degenerative conditions, as well as those:
- Seeking a faster access method than is available with scanning
- Needing customization options
- Wearing contact lenses or glasses
- Using both eyes or a single eye
- Functioning with a degree of controlled head movement*
* For full control over the system, the user should have the ability to look up, down, left and right. For those with limited vertical or horizontal movement, special pages can be made to allow access. Requires adequate vision to view the screen and to gaze on all areas of the 12.1-inch Vmax display, located approximately 24 inches in front of the user’s eyes. The user must have the ability to focus on one spot for a brief period of time.
Navigator, included on V and Vmax, offers all of the powerful features of Series 5 Software in manageable pieces, allowing you to choose the features best-suited to your needs. The interface provides quick access to speech, email, internet, computer, ebooks and environmental controls. Pages are structured, and buttons sized, with simplicity in mind, making it ideal for use with the EyeMax System.
An alphabet-based core word strategy, Navigator content is based on the most common core words used in daily communication. These same common core words are found within the vocabulary of the InterAACT framework. Navigator includes the adult, independent vocabulary of InterAACT, with a focus on social interaction and natural communication.
You must Login/Register and be approved for Lending Library access to borrow items.
Please call the Lending Library at (517) 908-3916 if you have any further questions.Login to Order