Six unique modes of control allow you to define exactly how, and for how long, appliances will be turned on. PowerLink 4 will accept any single switch.
PowerLink 4 Features:
- Easy setup with built-in display and simple design
- Powerful access with six modes of control
- Accurate programming and data collection
- Flexible outlets allow custom positioning of up to two appliances
- Linkable wireless technology allows Big or Jelly Beamers to be linked to each outlet
- Two switch input jacks
Modes of Control:
- Direct: Behaves like a traditional switch.
- Count: Behaves like Direct, shows number of activations
- Two-Switch: Behaves like Direct, both switches must be activated
- Timed Seconds: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 seconds
- Timed Minutes: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 minutes
- Latch: First activation turns appliance ON; second activation turns it OFF
You must Login/Register and be approved for Lending Library access to borrow items.
Please call the Lending Library at (517) 908-3916 if you have any further questions.Login to Order