Reading Pen TS
A portable learning tool designed for students of a second-language as well as for children and adults with reading difficulties (such as dyslexia). The perfect solution for increasing reading autonomy and fluency, and enhancing text comprehension.
You can easily scan text or insert it using the touch screen and virtual keyboard, hear it spoken aloud and obtain definition, translation, spelling, syllabication and correct pronunciation within seconds. All looked-up words can be transferred to the PC for further practice. Text can also be uploaded from the PC onto this fully mobile, lightweight Pen, and can be read aloud wherever you are.
- Displays scanned text in large characters. Displays syllabic division of words (most products), reads scanned words aloud using Text-to-Speech technology and spells words letter-by-letter.
- Enhances the reading experience by increasing fluency and vocabulary
- Reads any printed material. Use with books, magazines and newspapers.
- Navigate easily with the icon-based menus and use the virtual keyboard to edit scanned text or to add words manually.
- Listen to words, lines or paragraphs spoken aloud in supported languages.
- See and hear definitions and synonyms of scanned or inserted text.
- Play word games to improve vocabulary.
- Build your personal word list and send it to your PC for later use
- Copy your homework, tests and instructions into your ReadingPen®TS for read-back/definitions
- Take the ReadingPen® wherever you go. This small, portable, handheld device is designed to fit in your pocket.
You must Login/Register and be approved for Lending Library access to borrow items.
Please call the Lending Library at (517) 908-3916 if you have any further questions.Login to Order