This is an accessibility statement from Alt+Shift.
Measures to support accessibility
Alt+Shift takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Alt+Shift:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Alt+Shift is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Alt+Shift. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Alt+Shift:
- Phone: (517) 908-3930
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 1037 S. US Highway 27, St. Johns, MI, 48879
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Alt+Shift is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Windows 10 or greater
- Mac OS 11 or greater, iOS 14 or greater
- Android 11 or greater
- Latest versions of Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Edge
Alt+Shift is not compatible with:
- Internet Explorer 10 or below
- Safari 7 or below
- Chrome 50 or below
Accessibility of Alt+Shift relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Alt+Shift , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Alt+Shift:
- Accessibility of content linked from our website: Externally linked resources may not have accessible features or content because documents or content posted on external websites may conform to different accessibility standards. We require any resources created specifically for use by Alt+Shift to meet accessibility standards. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter an issue.
- Occasional isolated accessibility issues with content or functionality: Users may encounter some specific aspect of the website that is not accessible because website content, accessibility standards, and accessibility checkers are dynamic.This means accessibility checkers may pick up on new inaccessible content, or standards may be updated to include additional features. Alt+Shift utilizes internal expectations and routine third party monitoring to proactively and retroactively address issues in a timely manner. Please contact us at email@example.com if you encounter an issue.
Alt+Shift assessed the accessibility of Alt+Shift by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
This statement was created on 29 October 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.